Our client is seeking an established Electrical Design Engineer to join a high performing, award-winning building services engineer consultancy. They have been bringing buildings to life for over 60 years with 8 offices across the UK. Their portfolio is a combination of public and private design projects across a range of sectors that include new build, refurbishment and fit-out. They have around 150 strong team operating out of the London Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide input on design strategy and conceptual design relative to electrical installations
- Undertake design calculations relevant to the design of electrical installations within major building projects
- Design electrical installations including the production of design drawings, diagrams and schematics along with project specifications and schedules
- Design electrical installations to meet all existing, relevant British Standards, Building Regulations and other relevant standards
- Design electrical installations to meet requirements for energy efficiency and low carbon requirements
- Able to work as part of a team to meet project brief and programme requirements on electrical design
- Support senior members of staff in managing client and design team relationships
- Demonstrate a wide knowledge and relevant project experience of electrical systems across a range of sectors
Training Programme requirements:
- Commit to goals and objectives of a career development programme including attendance of in-house and external technical and non-technical training.
- Commit to achieving or maintaining Chartered Engineer status through relevant professional institution.
- Support the development of team members and undertake the mentoring of members of the engineering team.
- Familiarise and learn about sustainable low energy initiatives and to share this with other members of your team and wider within the Partnership
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475