A fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest engineering contractors in the country. Renowned for their in-house career progression and company benefits. The role will be based in beautiful Cambridge and is favourable towards someone looking to impress and enhance their career within the M&E sector.
They are looking to engage with an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to control bespoke projects from receipt of order through to install and commissioning; this during an exciting time of growth for the company.
This will include:
- Control the project from receipt of order all the way through to install and commissioning
- Responsible for all technical aspect of the project delivery - deliver on time and within budget
- Liaise with clients and their representatives
- Liaise with internal teams - CAD and Production
- Procure require items and components - managing suppliers
- Dealing with site issues (incorrect surveys, technical faults at install stage)
The candidate requirements:
- Experienced engineer, with a track record of delivering projects of this type
- Excellent communicator / influencer
- Can conduct site surveys
- Able to take a client spec and make it happen
- Comfortable dealing with clients and working on site
- Some design skills would help your application
If you are interested in the role above, please either apply below or call Rhys on 01206 913292.
Sign up to Ashbys premier with a password below.
We've sent a confirmation email to your email address.
A representative will be in touch shortly.
We'll email you with the best jobs everyday. We've sent you a confirmation email too, we're nice like that.