Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer -
£40,000-£45,000 + benefits
Location - Greater Manchester
Our client is one of the largest multidisciplinary Building Services Company. They are looking for an innovative Electrical engineer to join their team in Manchester for a variety of projects.
They are looking for a professional who;
- possesses the ability to clearly communicate electrical design concepts to clients, contractors and other design team members, producing detailed calculations, proactively ensuring coordination of electrical systems with other disciplines and building structure, lighting and emergency design, and performance design associated with specialist services such as fire alarms, security, ICT infrastructure and vertical transportation
- has experience of projects delivered within a BIM environment (essential) with experience of design, calculation, and delivery within a Revit environment being a major advantage
- enjoys working within a motivated team and is self-organised
- ideally has experience of working on a diverse range of design projects across a range of sectors
- ideally has experience in the design of all principal systems associated with electrical building services systems
- You will preferably be degree qualified, having achieved or working towards Chartership status.
- has a passion for electrical and environmental design
- ideally has an understanding of issues in relation to mechanical and public health services
If you are interested in this position apply here or contact - Tommy Hill - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01206 913292