I have a client in Woking currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing team.
They have a great reputation within the M&E industry! You will be working on a variety of different projects from Education, Healthcare and Commercial sectors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To receive and fully understand client briefs and any project constraints
2. Establish good working relationships both internally and externally
3. Liaise with Director(s) to ensure they are kept informed of developments and progress of projects
4. Network with Customers, Contractors and Site Developers
5. Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, any additional costs or overspend are accounted for
6. Take ownership of all projects and working relationships to ensure expectations are met
7. Promote and market the Company as fully as possible to maintain a reliable, expert reputation
8. Ensure all necessary systems of control are introduced, maintained and monitored effectively
9. Carry out general and specific tasks as considered appropriate by the Director(s) to help achieve the Company’s overall goals. We would emphasise the need to provide Mechanical design and site expertise
Sign up to Ashbys premier with a password below.
We've sent a confirmation email to your email address.
A representative will be in touch shortly.
We'll email you with the best jobs everyday. We've sent you a confirmation email too, we're nice like that.