Our client is a focused M&E building services company who ensure quality and project delivery situated in St Pauls (London).
They are a proactive, client focused M&E building services company who ensure quality and project delivery.
• Develop 3D M&E Services models and produce necessary drawings using Revit
• Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards
• Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business
• Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
• Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings
• Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company
Skills and Experience Required
• Experience as a Building Services Revit/CAD Technician working within a Construction environment, ideally gained from a consultancy background
• Conversant in Autodesk Revit with AutoCAD experience
• Building services drafting experience
• Able to work within a team and share ideas
For more details please contact - Tommy Hill - email@example.com - 01206 913292 / 07772902225
Sign up to Ashbys premier with a password below.
We've sent a confirmation email to your email address.
A representative will be in touch shortly.
We'll email you with the best jobs everyday. We've sent you a confirmation email too, we're nice like that.