Being one of the largest Building Services companies in the world will give you the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative projects across the Globe.
Our client is seeking a senior electrical building services engineer who wants the opportunity to apply their creative skills on challenging, high profile projects in our stimulating, interdisciplinary design. You will have a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of challenging infrastructure designs in the residential, education, healthcare retail, workplace, hotel and aviation sectors.
- You will be an engineer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience and either chartered or nearing chartered status.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent technical aptitude supplemented by outstanding IT skills.
- You will enjoy expressing creative ideas through sketching and will be able to communicate effectively to build firm working relationships with architects, engineers, clients and contractors.
- You will demonstrate the ability to take the lead on technical issues and have a collaborative team-working style.
- Design of projects from the concept stage through to the construction stage
- Interface with local authorities and stakeholder bodies
- Development of client relationships
The successful candidates will require to:
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ post qualification experience and good knowledge and experience of the design of electrical building services: lighting, power, fire alarm, telephone, data, access control and security systems for buildings.
- Have proven experience, with a track record in the successful design and delivery of complex, high quality projects across a range of sectors.
Your personal skills:
- Highly motivated and passionate about delivering projects to time, budget and quality
- Organised and methodical with particular attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Have a pragmatic approach and possess strong problem solving techniques
- Be commercially aware
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships at all levels with clients and employees alike and across all professional disciplines
- Able to manage Client expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with an ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475