A well renowned building services engineering consultancy are looking for a Mechanical and Electrical Surveyor to work across their client portfolio who are some of the largest and most highly respected property companies. This consultancy are currently expanding due to a significant amount of new projects and agreements won across London. This Building Services Engineering consultancy team have a particular need for a permanent mechanical and electrical surveyor to carry out dilapidation surveys and life cycle costings for a number of clients in Central London. This is a great opportunity to work with a well renowned project portfolio with the opportunity to climb the promotional ladder up to Partnership within 24 months.
Duties and responsibilities are below:
• To carry out condition and dilapidation surveys; life cycle costing; strategic planning;
• Fault finding and problem solving;
• Carrying out asset schedules and maintenance audits;
• Produce Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans
• Produce Engineering Life Cycle and Forward Capital Cost plans
• Interpret engineering reports, drawings, layouts and other visual aids
• Undertake Engineering maintenance contract monitoring and auditing
• Writing technical reports and specifications.
• Conduct on site Engineering Services inspections and reporting for due diligence (Vendors and Acquisition) and dilapidations
• Undertake maintenance procurement to include asset collection and preparation and review of tender documentation
• Able to work as part of a team to meet project briefs and programme requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new division for this company with the view to lead this division in the future. For more information about this role please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292
Sign up to Ashbys premier with a password below.
We've sent a confirmation email to your email address.
A representative will be in touch shortly.
We'll email you with the best jobs everyday. We've sent you a confirmation email too, we're nice like that.