Associate FM Engineer
£60,000 + Package
A well renowned Facilities Management Building Consultancy are currently looking for a Associate level MEP Engineer to join their management team in their London office. This consultancy have a fantastic reputation in the industry for working with some of the most high profile developers, landlords and real estate companies in the world and have won many awards for their work. This is a fantastic time to join their team as they are currently expanding due to numerous new business relationships and projects wins.
- Take ownership, prepare and manage all aspects of engineering projects assigned from start to finish and ensure that all work is carried out within the required timescales and budgetary requirements (to include management of subconsultants e.g. lifts and CCTV) for delivery to the Client.
- Deputise for the (Associate) Director / Management Support Team in their absence providing handover / takeover information as required.
- Undertake engineering surveys to gather precise information (to include structured notes (written and / or orally recorded) and photographs) in respect of the type of survey being carried out in their various forms e.g. Acquisition, Dilapidations, Condition, Asset Gathering, Maintenance Contract Tendering, Auditing, and, Planned Maintenance Programmes.
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- Qualification to be at least (NVQ3) in building services engineering e.g. Mechanical Engineering and three years’ experience (following qualification) or recognised
- Engineering Degree.
- Experience working within the facilities management sector
- Good knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Systems
- Be comfortable working in a team leader role.
- Ideally have some experience working in a engineering consultancy however this is not compulsory.
For more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292