As the demand for our client expertise continues to grow, they now have an exciting opportunity for an Energy Consultant (Sustainability) to join a well-established team in their Central London office working on a wide range of disciplines in a commercial environment. Our client has seven consultancy throughout the UK, you will be working across a variety of sectors such as Office, Industrial, Retail, Education, Leisure, Residential and Mixed-use.
The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within energy and sustainability consultancy environment.
- Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering, environmental engineering, sustainable design and construction, or similar.
- Hands-on experience of delivering complex projects within the built environment, building services or engineering, development of low and zero carbon energy strategies. Good understanding of building services, their operation and applicability.
- Ability to assess technical data and architectural drawings. Competency in IES VE, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office packages is essential. Knowledge of Revit,
- Google SketchUp, Python, MATLAB, VBA, Rhino or similar is a plus.
- Accredited CIBSE LCEA Level 5 assessor (or working towards achieving it within 3-6 months).
- Good working knowledge of energy modelling including asset and operational ratings/assessments, UK energy and sustainability policy framework and legislation, Building Regulations.
- Experience in delivering Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) assessments, providing domestic and non-domestic Part L compliance advice.
- Climate change (adaptation and resilience) and sustainable development (buildings and masterplans) advice, experience in carrying out indoor environment quality assessments such as thermal comfort, glare and daylighting.
- Ability to help to create and build successful client relationships.
In addition to an excellent salary the client will be offering:
- Mobile Phone
- Private Health Care (after 12 months)
- Personal Accident Cover
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Perkbox Membership
- Fee Plus Bonus Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, cycle scheme and interest free season ticket loan after probationary period and company contributory pension scheme (on completion of probationary period).
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475