A leading Global multi-disc consultancy is looking to take on a Senior Electrical Engineer due to recent successes and an increasing workload as part of our clients targeted and sustained growth plans, they are seeking an enthusiastic engineer to join their expanding Building Services team in Newcastle to assist with the current pipeline and helping the more junior members.
If you're a Senior Electrical Design Engineer looking for the opportunity to grow your project experience and progress with an award-winning international consultancy.
- Have an accredited Building Services / Electrical Engineering degree or higher educational qualification.
- Chartered Engineer (desired)
- Ideally 6+ years' experience within a building services consultancy
- Provide input on design strategy and conceptual design relative to electrical installations
- Undertake design calculations relevant to the design of electrical installations within major building projects
- Design electrical installations including the production of design drawings, diagrams, and schematics along with project specifications and schedules
- Design electrical installations to meet requirements for energy efficiency and low carbon requirements
- Able to work as part of a team to meet project brief and programme requirements on electrical design
- Support senior members of staff in managing client and design team relationships
- Assist and support more junior members
If you are interested in this role, please apply below, or contact Rhys on 07927795526