Senior Façade Project Manager
£85,000 - £90,0000 + Package
My client, a main developer based in London, are seeking an experienced Senior Façade Project Manager join them on a permanent basis. They’re currently developing a 1000-unit mixed-use regeneration scheme in West London. You will be leading the team of façade managers, overseeing design and managing the procurement to deliver a successful scheme.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day aspects of the project.
- Driving the project outcomes.
- Maintaining the health and safety in the project.
- Assisting in developing the procurement strategy.
- Assisting in developing the construction and logistics strategy for façade elements.
- Managing the scope work package and assisting in developing strategic package programmes. • Defining verification strategy for package test and inspection plans.
- Managing and leading the façade project team, including designers, consultants and specialist contractors.
- Maintaining close relationships with clients, designers, façade subcontractors and with other members of the Mace project team.
- Participating in recruitment or assignment of site supervisors/construction managers.
- Leading the interface workshop meetings with interfacing trades and relevant designers/consultants.
- Completing monthly façade dashboards for each envelope package part of the project and cooperation/support to monthly façade audits.
- Recording and monitoring the façade works progress.
- Promoting actively and challenging health and safety on aspects of the envelope projects.
- Assisting the commercial manager with procurement and commercial management.
- Managing all aspects of programme monitoring.
- Working with the design management with the assistance of the design manager.
- Managing and monitoring all aspects of construction on site.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Previous experience within a residential developer environment.
- Conversant with CDM and all relevant health and safety legislation.
- Fluent in planning, constructability logistics and third party interface issues.
- Good understanding of façade design basics, ability to interpret documentation produced by others and identify potential issue and/or able to seek and obtain expert input.
- Robust understanding of project planning/construction sequence and dependancies between envelope works and other building elements/components.
- Effective communication skills.
- Robust understanding of commercial, contractual issues and accurate reporting skills.
- Previous experience of working for a top tier facade contractor would be desirable.
If you would like to hear more about this, please contact Cameron on 07545829296 / firstname.lastname@example.org