€60,000 - €80,000 DOE Plus Benfits
The solution specialist - (Future Data Center) is responsible for driving and co-owning Future Datacenter solution sales, business development and marketing activites within the assigned region. The position functions as a partnership with the primary account manager, the Solution Specialist is expected to take proactive appraoch to developing the technical solutions business in the region.
You will be the technical lead in the region for pre-sales, customer engagements and sales. The role will require cross solution level technical understanding and expertise across multiple platforms (primarily Windows & Linux), hybrid cloud (with a focus on management, operations, and automation), database (SQL, ORCL, SAP) and public cloud (IaaS, PaaS). While there will be no limitations on the publishers and vendors that can be included in these practice solutions, foundational partners such as, but not limited to, Microsoft, VMware, Red Hat, AWS and IBM will serve as foundational technologies within the stack.
Sales & Services
- Partners and co-owns sales activities at a customer level with account managers (BDM)
- Performance based quarterly incentives
- Analyze and gather business requirement from large & complex client enviroments
- Responsible for partnering with BDMs and local sales leaderhship to drive new business opportunities.
- Prepares cost estimates for licensing and product sales as well as professional services
General Business Development, Marketing
- Develop relationships and act as liasison to local partners to ensure available resources are being utilized where appropriate
- Partner with stakeholders and drive solution marketing activites by preparing and delivering content and messaging
- Assist and own partnership/alliance functions to assigned partner relationships. This may include being primary contact for Partner/Channel Account Managers and assisting in GTM and business planning as well as driving forward programmatic initiatives
- Travel required up to 50%.
- Maintain and report on regional service delivery, sales pipeline, and project status
- University degree preferred.
- 5+ years or equivalent experience selling products and services in datacenter ecosystems.
- Ability to sell, scope, price with limited support.
- Documented successful sales of enterprise-wide advanced technology data center solutions.
- Ability to independently conduct meetings with engineering-level, management-level or executive level customer personnel in regard to positioning sales and solutions.
If you would like to hear more about this role, then you can apply below, or call me on 01206913292 or email me on email@example.com