Our client is a very forward thinking Building Services Consultancy, with their main aim to achieve the highest quality of projects. Working in a number of different sectors from Commercial, Healthcare to Leisure and Hotels. They are always striving for the most sustainable solutions.
- Work with team electrical lead collaboratively to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. Team electrical lead will support and aid development of associate engineer.
- Design, manage and supervise projects, establish client brief, technical requirements, scope of works and agree deliverables, i.e. report specifications and drawings scope.
- Agree level of service, and project design duties with your team leader, for each project, as well as understand relationship with client and project team.
- Develop fee proposals and monitor project spend through the duration of the project.
- Assist team leader with monitoring engineering/CAD/Revit resource requirement for each project under your control.
- Carry out electrical engineering role from concept design to completion on site, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are met.
- Liaise with the (internal and external) design team to produce co-ordinated designs that are technically compliant, and to a consistent quality and standard. Provide positive contribution to design/project meetings. Maintain regular ‘in house’ design reviews and
- Monitor and control project design progress, including minimising design variations.
- Maintain excellent client and design team relationships to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
- Help develop improved working practices within the company, including contributing to company standards.
Associate Electrical Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within a Building Services environment
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Variety of different project sector experience
- Be able to create and deliver presentations
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software
- Ideally Chartered or working towards chartership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to mentor junior and intermediate engineers
- Ability to run your own projects