A well respected multi-disciplinary design and engineering consultancy are now seeking an Electrical Design Engineer, based near Moorgate station. Working here means a chance to make your mark on some of the most exciting design and engineering projects in their sectors. Their projects variation includes aviation, defence, life sciences and manufacturing, nuclear, power, public and rail sectors. Our client was formed over 60 years ago and the practice has grown its knowledge and expertise to offer a compressive independent consultancy, delivering award-winning design and engineering services across the UK.
This role will further encompass:
- Deliver electrical design scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team.
- Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
- Assure the quality of all output to the lead engineer.
- Actively contribute to the development of the department.
- Assure the design is produced in line with the processes
- To be recognised for exceptional delivery with their clients
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree / HND qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Electrical Building Services with some site related experience desireable
- Actively working towards a professional registration (CEng/IEng) desireable
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications, this would typically require job / study history and UK residency for 5 years
Technical Skills and Experience:
- A comprehensive, current knowledge base of all electrical building and infrastructure services
- Technical knowledge of electrical building services in one or more of the Sectors
- A demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team.
- Knowledge of relevant industry design packages (Amtech, Dialux, AutoCad) and specification writing
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org