As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, they now have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their significantly experienced and talented Building Services Consultancy, based in Essex. The strong MEP team are extremely busy with confirmed workloads. Their projects variation includes Commercial, Retail, Education and Residential. They are a conscientious practice and their design of building services strive to reduce Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emissions to a minimum and provide expert advice on sustainability and renewable energy technology. You should have a good technical knowledge within electrical engineering and a thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering. You will need to have excellent communication skills and a team-based work approach.
Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
• The creation, development & finalisation of electrical building services design projects
• The monitoring of onsite installations
• Provide engineering support on single and multi-disciplinary projects
• Assisting with site surveys
The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
• Have Electrical building services design experience
• LV Distribution systems, Lighting/Emergency Lighting systems, Automatic Fire Detection & Alarm systems, Earthing & Bonding systems, IT/Data systems, Lighting Protection systems and access control/CCTV systems.
• Have experience of building services site surveying work is desired
• Have an electrical design related qualification, HNC/HND or IEng/CEng
• Preferably have experience in AutoCAD, Amtech, Dialux & Hevacomp software
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475
Sign up to Ashbys premier with a password below.
We've sent a confirmation email to your email address.
A representative will be in touch shortly.
We'll email you with the best jobs everyday. We've sent you a confirmation email too, we're nice like that.