Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Location - Somerset
Salary - £35,000 - £42,000 + Depending on experience
Skills and experience required:
- The successful candidate is unlikely to have gained sufficient experience without 3 to 5 years post graduate experience.
- A minimum of an HND (Or equivalent) is required for this position, a Degree / MSc is preferred but not essential for the right candidate
- Excellent communication skills;
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success;
- A full UK driving license and car is a requirement.
The duties will include:
- The detailed design of all aspects of Mechanical Engineering using a variety of software systems. Including Cymap, AutoCAD, and Hevacomp
- The preparation of Mechanoical Engineering Specifications
- The use and development of Word, Excel, Access and Microsoft Project
- Site Inspections and Contractors Performance Assessments.
- Attending various meetings.
- Assisting the senior engineers with the development and implementation of all aspects of the Mechanical engineering department
- Keeping up to date with current Standards and Environmental matters.
- Compliance with the practices QA procedures
- Ensuring that customers are fully satisfied
For more details please contact - Tommy Hill - email@example.com / 07772902225 / 01206 913292