Our client is looking for a Junior/Graduate Electrical Engineer to join their leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, based near Bromley, Greater London. They have an extensive portfolio containing some of the largest and most high profile projects in the UK. The strong MEP team are extremely busy with confirmed workloads. Our client has done very successful projects working on Residential, Commercial, Education, Retail, Healthcare and Mixed Use and Regeneration.
Duties will include:
- Develop and present project design proposals to a client following the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a team.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation
- Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
- When acting as lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in his letter of appointment
The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Minimum HNC/HND in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Electrical Theory
- Good understanding of electrical systems such power, lighting and fire alarms
- Good understanding of British Standards and relevant regulations.
- Knowledge of Hevacomp / Dialux
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a team both internally and externally
- Be self-motivated and have a desire to learn and progress as an engineer
- BEng / BSC in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Revit
- Member of IET or CIBSE
What you’ll get in return:
- 24 days per annum, rising to 30 days depending on length of service plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Health and Wellbeing
- Active Staff Social Club
- Learning and Development Opportunities
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475