Our client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in Woking. You will be working on high-end residential and Retail projects to start with as well as a varied portfolio.
They have a keen interested in modernising their building services projects through energy saving and sustainability solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working as part of a design team delivering detailed design
- Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
What they need from you:
- Accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
- Experience within a building services design role running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc is essential
- Ideally chartered or working towards chartered engineer status with a suitable institution.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience using design software such as IES and Hevacomp
- Ideally hold a full UK driving license
To apply or find out more about this opportunity please contact - Tommy Hill - email@example.com - 01206 913292 / 07772902225