My client is a Mechanically Biased Contractor in the heart of London.
They are looking to recruit 2 experienced MEP REVIT Technicians/Coordinators on a contract basis to start immediately!
Working on a varied portfolio within a number of sectors such as; Commercial, Mixed-use Developments and Leisure.
- Develop 3D M&E Services models and produce necessary drawings using Revit
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards
- Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business
- Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
- Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience as a Building Services Revit/CAD Technician working within a Construction environment, ideally gained from a consultancy background
- Conversant in Autodesk Revit with AutoCAD experience
- Building services drafting experience • Able to work within a team and share ideas
To apply or find our more about this opportunity please contact - Tommy Hill - email@example.com 01206 913292/07772902225