Do you want to work on exceptionally varied and diverse projects?
Are you an experienced Electrical Design Engineer looking to take that next step in your career?
As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, our client now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their significantly experienced and talented Engineering Team based at Oxford.
Senior Electrical Engineer duties include:
• Working as part of a design team delivering detailed design
• Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
• Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
• Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
• Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
• Designing site-specific equipment as required
• Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
• Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
For more details please contact - Tommy Hill - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01206 913292 / 07772902225
Sign up to Ashbys premier with a password below.
We've sent a confirmation email to your email address.
A representative will be in touch shortly.
We'll email you with the best jobs everyday. We've sent you a confirmation email too, we're nice like that.