Associate Electrical Engineer
£65,000 + Package
A well renowned building services engineering consultancy who have a team based near Chelmsford are currently looking for an Associate level Electrical Building Services design Engineer to lead a small team of M&E Design Engineers. This consultancy have a great reputation for working with well known clients on well publicised projects within the commercial office fit out, education and healthcare sector. Within this role you will be responsible for managing a small team of MEP Engineers based in Chelmsford which is part of a larger business unit spread over 5 offices, employing over 60 MEP Design Engineers. Within this role you will be responsible for the below:
- Manage a team of 4 MEP Design engineers
- Provide expert advice and designs to clients on live projects
- Work in a client facing role, managing client relationships
- Have good business acumen to manage the department how you see fit, under only minimal supervision from the M&E Director.
- Leading projects, providing fee bids and also mentoring less experienced engineers and see projects through from feasibility, construction and post occupancy.
Candidates should have experience in:
- Management of a small team of engineers
- At least 8 years experience in MEP Design and Sustainability within a consultancy
- Experience on projects within the education and commercial sector
- Experience of producing bids and tenders for work.
For any more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292.