A well-renowned international M+E consultancy, are seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer with mission critical experience. You will be based out of their bright modem office in London. Great opportunity to run medium sized projects and take on client facing role in the development, design and co-ordination of engineering projects. Skills will include the delivery of European data centre and mission critical projects. Our client is offering good career progression, excellent salary and benefits.
The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Engineer or working towards, educated to degree level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of five years industry experience.
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- Surveys tests and reports on existing electrical installations
- Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with and provides advice to client
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams
- Carries out engineering calculations to ensure drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- Responsible for technical content and accuracy of Trainee, Graduates and Engineers
- Validation and checking of designs and specifications
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475 - firstname.lastname@example.org