A large sized multi-disc Consultancy is looking to take on an Intermediate Electrical Engineer having recently combined their work with another local office and would like to expand its MEP team to take on this new workload. This company has an excellent CIBSE Accredited L&D programme as well as structured tailored career plans to help give you the best trajectory within their consultancy.
If you're an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer looking for the opportunity to progress within a well-established large consultancy with tailored career plans, competitive salary and a host of good benefits, please apply.
· Ideally you will have an accredited Building Services /Electrical Engineering degree or higher educational qualification.
· At least 3 years' experience in Electrical building services design
· Develop existing relationships and pursue future opportunities in the city
· Assisting fellow senior engineers whilst helping and developing the more junior members
· Ideally working towards chartership.
· If you are interested in this role, please apply below, or contact Rhys on 07927795526.
We'll email you with the best jobs everyday. We've sent you a confirmation email too, we're nice like that.