We are representing a pure building services consultancy looking to add an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer due to recent successes and an increasing workload as part of our clients targeted and sustained growth plans.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideal you will have an accredited Building Services / Mechanical Engineering degree or higher educational qualification
- Ideally + 3 years’ experience within a building services design role running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc
- Ideally chartered or working towards chartered engineer status with a suitable institution
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience using design software such as IES, Hevacomp and Revit
- You will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams
- You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high-level diligence and organisational skill
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact Rhys on 07927795526.