Lead MEP Design Manager (Developer)
East London/ Central London
£105,000 + Package
A large international real estate developer are looking for a MEP Design Manager to lead their MEP design function and team. This real estate developer are well renowned to be behind a number of high profile projects and have a great reputation for employing some of the best talent in the industry. Within this role you will lead the design management team who manage external building services consultancies, contractors and specialist contractors.
Responsibilities are to carry out and manage a team carrying out the below:
- Reviewing M&E Consultant and Specialists’ fee bids
- Inputting into M&E Consultant selection and maintaining beneficial relationships
- Reviewing Energy Strategies and propose preferred solutions where applicable
- Reviewing Fire Strategies and check M&E design solutions comply
- Carrying out formal Stage 3 review
- Engaging with specialists and facilitating their engagement with the M&E Consultant
- Assisting with M&E design issues and with review of M&E related Request for Information (RFI’s) and Technical Submissions
- Facilitating Building Management System (BMS) design workshops
- Acting as the main point of contact for ESCO design related matters
- Attending design team, project review meetings and workshops across a number of projects where necessary / feasible
The correct candidate will have the below experience:
- At least 15 years experience in MEP Design within consultancies or contractors.
- Experience managing project design leads or MEP design managers.
- Good experience working on residential, retail and mixed use projects.
- Ideally experience working for a developer or contractor, however not essential depending on experience.
For more information and a full job description please contact George Osborn on 07966 334905