Principal/Associate Electrcal Engineer - Oxford
Our client, an award winning multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy are looking for a confident and technically minded person to grow their team with your decisions shaping the Oxford office.
They have around 200 members of staff, operating across 6 offices, each being a success in their own right. They are a multi-disciplined consultancy and have won awards for their sustainability solutions and design used for many recent projects.
What can you expert:
- A genuine opportunity to create and to be recognised and rewarded. Inspired and motivated colleagues. A good team, office and employer.
- To grow peronsonally and professionally within an already successful business
- This role will be client facing, as well as being able to help technically when needed
Who they are looking for:
- MSc Degree in Building Services
- Chartered or working towards
- In-depth Building Services knowledge and experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience working on a variety of projects
- Understand and identify resource needs
- Mentor and supervise junior members of staff
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering Thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process
- Autonomous approach: able to lead small to medium sized projects and able to take a brief from the project lead on large projects and deliver & control the tasks required
- Responsible for the quality of their outputs
- Appreciation of client needs, with ability to face clients
Why work for the team?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Auto enrolment pension scheme with 8% employer’s contribution
- 25 days annual leave (plus the option to buy an extra week)
- Core and Flexible working hours
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Active support towards further professional accreditation
- Friendly and dynamic team working environment
For more details, please contact - Tommy Hill - email@example.com - 01206 913292 / 07772902225