Residential Project Manager
£85,000 - £95,0000 + Package + Bonus
My client, a leading developer based in London, are seeking an experienced Project Manager join them on a permanent basis. They’re currently working on a Grade II listed project that includes 200 high-end residencies, along with luxurious leisure facilities. The successful applicant will oversee the engineering, groundworks, frame, roofing and facades to ensure this project is completed on time.
- To establish and maintain the best relationship with the client, through and beyond construction, to satisfactory completion, and to deliver improved value to the client and company.
- To effectively establish and manage the health and safety plan, the environmental plan, and the project management plan.
- To effectively establish and manage the target Design Procurement and Construction Program. To manage the design with the assistance of the Design Manager and to interrogate the design for alternative methods of work, alternative materials and improvements to ‘build ability’.
- To manage the procurement with the assistance of the Project Quantity Surveyor.
- To manage the work on site with the assistance of the Site Manager or the Engineer in Charge.
- Experience working for a PM consultancy firm or for a developer on London based schemes
- Experience in delivering prime / super prime residential projects
- Maintain excellent relations with clients
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in working for reputable consultancy or developer
- Experience in full project life-cycle is desirable
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please call me on 07545829296 or email me: Cameron@ashbysconsulting.co.uk.