Senior Electrical Design Engineer (2 year contract)
The opportunity will require candidates to be client-facing as well as being involved in the day to day design and management of projects. It is an exciting opportunity for an experienced design engineer to further develop their career within a leading building design consultancy.
• Degree qualified with 6+ years’ experience.
• Be capable of taking the lead role on the major projects within the office.
• Wide experience across mix of sectors, such as office, hospitality, residential, healthcare, etc.
• Thorough technical knowledge of LV, lighting design, fire alarm, etc.
• Ability to present and communicate ideas with clients, architects, etc.
• Excellent technical report writing skills.
• Aptitude for managing and mentoring junior engineers.
The Key Activities:
• Perform the role of Senior Project Engineer on the major flagship projects within the office or WFH.
• Take lead role on projects, including electrical design, project management, attendance at design team meetings and site meetings, and responsibility for project delivery.
• Report back to management on progress of current projects.
• Perform site visits and technical surveys of existing electrical installations and recommend potential solutions to improve systems.
• Deliver technical presentations, reports, specifications, etc.
• Assist with in-house finance functions, including fee collection, fee proposals, etc.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Rhys Davies – 01206 913292 / 07927795526