Our client is seeking an established Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join a high performing, award-winning building services engineer consultancy in Central Manchester.
They have been bringing buildings to life for over 20 years with 3 offices across the UK. Their portfolio is a combination of public and private design projects across a range of sectors that include new build, refurbishment and fit-out. They also have the opportunity for progression within the team, so really looking for someone that wants to stay with the business and work towards principal level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide input on design strategy and conceptual design relative to electrical installations
- Undertake design calculations relevant to the design of electrical installations within major building projects
- Design electrical installations including the production of design drawings, diagrams and schematics along with project specifications and schedules
- Design electrical installations to meet all existing, relevant British Standards, Building Regulations and other relevant standards
- Design electrical installations to meet requirements for energy efficiency and low carbon requirements
- Able to work as part of a team to meet project brief and programme requirements on electrical design
- Support senior members of staff in managing client and design team relationships
- Demonstrate a wide knowledge and relevant project experience of electrical systems across a range of sectors
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or call Rhys on 07927795526.