As the demand for our clients expertise continues to grow, they now have an exciting opportunity for an BREEAM Sustainability consultant to join their team in the heart of London. They are a successful and expanding multi-disciplinary consultancy based in London. Established for over 30 years, they have a varied client and project base from all sectors of the construction industry including education, housing, leisure, commercial and transport. The ideal candidate would be someone educated to Degree/Masters level in a relevant discipline, with at least two plus years’ experience working in an energy or sustainability related field.
- The role is to support the Associate Sustainability Engineer and will be based out of their London offices.
- Suitable candidates will have experience conducting BREEAM assessments, liaising with project teams and the BRE.
- Ideally the candidate would be accredited to conduct BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit Out 2014 out and New Construction 2018 assessments.
- BREEAM Accredited Professional certification is desirable but not essential.
- Relevant education and background Knowledge about sustainability issues affecting the built environment is required.
- The ideal candidate should have experience working within the whole construction process, demonstrate genuine interest in sustainability and low carbon building design.
- Building physics understanding would be an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475